1. It is not a crime if you are not a Doctor or Engg. It does not really matter!
2. It is not a crime if you are an introvert. I feel that the introverts are the most ‘at peace’ people, as they are very comfortable with themselves. Unlike others!
3. It is not a crime to please only selected few people that you care for. It is perfectly O.K to ignore others.
4. It is not a crime if you know nothing of Politics and Current Affairs. It can be boring and useless.
5. It is not a crime if you don’t know phrases and slang. They are there just to confuse you. Old trick played by the Western blood perhaps.
6. It is not a crime if you don’t know English. Though it is a necessity these days. Anyway,I respect Chinese for this.
7. It is not a crime if you don’t know the latest trend of music or artist or artist’s girl friend or their love life or other stupid gossip.
8. It is not a crime if you are sitting in a group and you have nothing to contribute. The whole group, except you, can be stupid.
9. It is not a crime to fail or to commit mistake. Just don’t repeat it. (Read it somewhere)
10. It is not a crime if you don’t follow Football or watch Hollywood movies. You have right to find it as boring as Tennis or Cricket. 😛
11. It is not a crime if you are not on Facebook or Twitter. You can be too busy doing interesting stuff.
12. It is not a crime to use ‘my’ as ‘my’ and not ‘mah’ because it is originally ‘my’ and not ‘mah’.
13. It is not a crime to be what you are, rather than following others! Enjoy!