What are the educated Indians doing just before the CWT?
- SMSing jokes like ‘Mr. Kalmadi’s unsuccessful attempt of committing suicide’ to ‘Delhi badnaam hui, Kalmadi tere liye’
- Defining cleanliness standards and justifying their difference from the rest of the world
- Updating their Facebook status message with a message of their embarrassment
- Blaming politicians for sucking their hard earned money through the channel of Income Tax
- Few are angry and few are embarrassed
- PM is giving his ‘I don’t care, and it is none of my business’ look to the media maintaining his eternal silence
- Some are predicting and imagining the F1 race car getting stuck in the cow dung in future
- Some are indifferent and has full faith in their pessimistic approach towards the working of Govt. of India
- Debating on how the general public is responsible for choosing useless politicians like Mr.Kalmadi
- Giving the example of China who is ready with their stadiums for the upcoming Asian Games
The outcome of all of the above activities, is nothing. If you have more things to tell then do share, I am sure that those will not contribute towards the progress! I just have the hope that CWT is the level at which the momentum of change become unstoppable. So let there be safe accidents and more embarrassment. Let it be the Collective Failure for the Greater Good!!