Have you seen the similar kind of series of alphanumeric code somewhere? I am sure you must have. Because whenever someone, somewhere buy that gadget, here are the few things they do when they are actually getting out of the shop:
1. Updating BB pin to G-Talk
2. Updating BB pin to MSN, Yahoo etc.
3. Updating Facebook status message via Facebook for BlackBerry
4. Creating an album in Facebook called ‘BB Uploads’
5. Tattooing BB pin on their forehead 😛
6. Taking a Flag with BB pin on one side and BB symbol on other and going for a marathon across the town
7. Sending mails to everyone with ‘Mail sent from my BB device’ as the note below the signature
8. Updating the Facebook message again. And then on daily basis.
9. Writing their BB pin on others’ status message who has updated his/her BB pin
10. Instead of saying ‘Hello’ on receiving the call, they say ‘My BB pin is @#$%^^^&’ 😛
11. Irrespective of any question you ask them, their reply would be ‘My BB pin is @#$%^^^&’ 😛
12. Telling others about why they chose BB over Apple.
13. Their pick up line at the party:’My BB pin is @#$%^^^&,What’s yours?’
Come on BB boys! And BTW, why are those girls coming in and singing ‘We are the BB boys’ in the latest ad? Who needs to have a BB pin of a girl who is calling herself a boy? 😛
So, have you seen anybody doing any of the above mentioned stuff? If yes, then copy paste this article link on their page! 😛