Read many books in the last 2 months. Following is the list:-
- Blue Ocean Strategy by W. Chan Kim: Reco for Mgmt related ppl
- The Confession by John Grisham: A bit boring towards the end
- Granta 80: The Group: Interesting stories, worth a read
- Bombay Rains, Bombay Girls by Anirban Bose: Time Pass book, read if you have nothing better to read
- The Racketeer by John Grisham: Better than The Confession, worth a read
- Kitnay Aadmi Thay by Diptakirti Chaudhuri: Must read for Bollywood fans, though media covers all the facts, the compilation is interesting
- Dongri to Dubai by S. Hussain Zaidi: Reco to all.
- The Bankster by Ravi Subramanian: Reco to all, fast paced story as usual by Ravi
- Miss Marple’s Final Cases by Agatha Christie
- The Furnished Room & The Fist of the Magi by O’ Henry
- The Secrets of Nagas by Amish Tripathi-> 3/5: a bit boring. Did not inspire me enough to buy the last one.
- Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse-> 5/5: loved this book.
- My Story by Kamala Das-> 4/5: Must read for all. Specially women!
- Arion & the Dolphin by Vikram Seth-> 3/5: Poetic. Time pass read.
- Skill with People by Les Giblin-> 4/5: Read, re-read, execute type book
- Devils in Pinstripes by Ravi Subramanian-> 3/5: Usual RS book on banking. Don’t read if you have read his books recently.
- The Summons by John Grisham-> 3/5: Not the best of his works perhaps, yet worth a read.