1. Raiders from the North by Alex Rutherford. 4/5: Story of Babur, very interesting read if you are fond of history
2. Dork by Sidin Vadukut. 3/5: Good Humor, No story. Good read.
3. My Reminiscences by Rabindranath Tagore. 5/5: Poetic, Perfect Read, every chapter is brilliant
4. Brothers at War by Alex Rutherford. 3.5/5: Story of Humayun and his addictions. Interesting at times, battles become repetitive
5. Ruler of the World by Alex Rutherford. 3.5/5: Story of Akbar, all characters of Jodha-Akbar except Jodha are there in this. Includes story of Salim and Anarkali. loved reading it
6. The Tainted Throne by Alex Rutherford. 3.5/5: Story of Jehangir. Might get repetitive and boring. Interesting character of Mehrunissa.
1. God Save The Dork by Sidin Vadukut 2/5: Not worth reading if you have read the first book.(Available at BookHook)
2. The Broker by John Grisham 3/5: Loved the plot and enjoyed the book thoroughly. Climax is a bit disappointing. Loved the character of Joel Backman (Available at BookHook)
3. Sam’s Letters to Jennifer by James Patterson 3.5/5: Love Story which reminds you of PS I Love You. These are the letters written by Sam to Jennifer about her secret love affair. Meanwhile Jennifer falls in love with Brenden.(Available at BookHook)
4. Blood Memory by Greg Iles 4/5 – Just loved reading this. Dark, Disturbing, Thrilling story about sexual abuse & murders! Enjoyed it thoroughly! (Available at BookHook)
5. The Murder Artist by John Case 4/5 – A Father investigates the case of his missing twins. If you are into reading the suspense stories, this one is a must for you.(Available at BookHook)
6. The No.1 Ladies’ Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith 4/5 – Precious Ramotswe starts a Detective Agency and comes across many interesting cases. Fun read.(Available at BookHook)
7. A Game of Thrones by George RR Martin 6/5 – Rating is enough to recommend.
8. The King of Good Times by Harish Maiya 1/5 – Pathetic book about the life of Dr. Mallya
9. The Lightening Thief by Rick Riordan 3/5 – A book for teenagers! I read it because I wanted to read about the Greek Gods without getting bored.
10. Anthem by Ayn Rand 3/5 – The book about Collectivism, Equality, Human Identity and Freedom.